Video on Demand
Check out PCCA’s Video on Demand service, exclusively for PCCA members!
See previews for the following Video on Demand, Rich Media Presentations:
Compounding for Autism - PCCA #45-2127
Consultant's Corner (1)
Consultant’s Corner - #45-2235
Family Practice (1)
Compounding Opportunities for Family Practice - #45-2197
HCG for Weight Loss - #45-2170
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) (6)
Practical Approach to HRT - Part 1 - #45-2124
Practical Approach to HRT - Part 2 - #45-2125
HRT and Achieving Optimal Health - #45-2161
Testosterone Replacement Therapy - #45-2160
Men's Health - Restoring Testosterone - #45-2196
Integrative Medicine: Hormones & Beyond - #45-2234
Nutrient Depletion - #45-2179
Stress and Adrenal Fatigue - #45-2178
Supplements in Clinical Practice - #45-2193
Nutrition and Wellness Education Series - #45-2195
Metabolic Demand of Athletes - #45-2190
Acids, Enzymes, and Bugs: It All Starts Here - #45-2192
Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion - #45-2191
Brain Fitness - #45-2231
Pain Management - Part 1 of 3 - #45-2121
Pain Management - Part 2 of 3 - #45-2122
Pain Management - Part 3 of 3 - #45-2123
Transdermal Pain Compounds - #45-2180
Pain & Wound Care - #45-2232
Treatment of Neuropathies and Inflammatory Conditions - #45-2230
Thyroid Dysfunction and Patient Cases - #45-2237
2011 International Seminar (9)
Compounding in the Next 30 Years - #45-2181
Compounding for Iontophoresis and Phonophoresis - #45-2182
Cosmeceuticals - Taking it to the Next Level - #45-2177
Guerilla Marketing - #45-2167
Hospice and Pain Management - #45-2175
Pharmacist of the Year Panel - #45-2166
Pharmacist of the Year Member Panel - #45-2184
Pharmacist of the Year Panel: Clinical Pearls - #45-2168
Veterinary Compounding - #45-2176
All of the PCCA videos to which you currently have access via our Members-only Website will migrate to the new VoD service, including all of our Equipment Demonstration and Compounding Technique videos, upon which our members depend to train themselves and their staff. The VoD site is customized for your membership and everyone on your staff. It’s important to note that initial access to the VoD site must be done through the Members-only Website. Subsequent logins to the VoD site can be made from any computer, without the need for a Digital Certificate! This will allow you to have education at your fingertips at any time of the day or night.
We’re excited to announce a new technology available on the site called Rich Media! PCCA will begin offering Rich Media for purchase through the Members-only Website via Online Ordering. Webinars will be available right away, covering topics such as Veterinary Compounding, Pain Management, Autism, Wellness Spas, and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). New Rich Media will be added monthly.
This video format will allow you to control every aspect of your viewing experience. The main viewing window has two separate and distinct videos within it; the first video allows you to view the presenter conducting the lecture, while the second video contains the PowerPoint slides. Both video windows are synced up, resulting in a “rich,” interactive viewing experience for the end user. Each Rich Media video is keyword-searchable, allowing you to start playback from a list of main topics. Other advances include features similar to those on your home DVR, such as Resumed Playback, Pause, Stop, Rewind, and Fast Forward, plus document downloads, links to relevant websites, and an e-mail help/questions link to get answers about the subject you are watching when you need it most.
How to Activate Your VoD Account
- Login to the PCCA Members-only Website.
- Click the link labeled “Video on Demand Library” on the right side of the page under Quick Links.
- Select your name from the drop-down menu and click Login.
- You are now logged into PCCA’s Video on Demand website!
- Subsequent access to the site can be made directly by going to http://vod.pccarx.com.
Your PCCA Rxchange™ username and password also work on this site.
Purchasing Webinars on Demand
- Login to the Members-only Website.
- Click on Products, then choose Product Catalog. If you already know which part number or item you are looking for, you can type the description in the search bar. If not, click the Video on Demand link listed under Categories to get a quick view of all the media available for purchase.
- Choose any item labeled “Webinar” and purchase your content by choosing the amount of time you wish to view the content. Options for viewing content are 30 days, 180 days, or 365 days of unlimited viewing.
- When you are ready to purchase, simply add the item to your cart. Once you have completed your order, your video automatically will populate on the VoD website, under the Videos section.
- Login to the VoD site (see instructions above).
- Your purchased content will be available and listed in the left section of the website under the heading labeled “Videos.”
- Click on your purchased video. Details will appear in the middle section of the site labeled “Now Viewing.”
- Click Play to start viewing your selection.
Video on Demand Guide PDF
For more information, please see the PCCA Members-Only Website.