Meeting your needs
So you can meet the needs of your patients
This tabletop autoclave is electrically heated using steam as the sterilizing agent. Five automatic programs are available according to the material to be sterilized. The control system provides adequate protection to ensure the safety of personnel and reliable operation with a minimum of shut-down time. The printer prints the preset and actual parameters of the cycle (temperature, time and pressure/vacuum).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle
- All program parameters can be changed and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles, with audible and visual cycle interruption alerts
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization. Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
PLUS: high efficiency air pump; decreased overall drying time; closed door drying; HEPA filter 0.2µm air filter (replaceable); circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying. Specifications: Printer: Included Shipping Weight: 39 kg / 85 lbs Power Consumption: 1400 W Cycle Time*: Cold Start – 30 min. Hot Start – 20 min. Chamber Dimensions: 10" dia, 18.7" D (384 mm dia. X 760 mm D); 6 gallons Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H (545 mm D x 510 mm W x 365 mm H) Tray Dimensions: 6.7" W x 16.3" L x 0.8" H (170 mm W x 415 mm L x 20 mm H) Power Requirement: 120 V / 11.7 A (50/60 Hz) *Cycle Time is for unwrapped instruments at 273°F / 134°C,
excluding drying cycle, and varies according to application. Warranty: 24 months parts and labor; 10 years on the chamber.